We welcome your participation in our discussion and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.
We want to publish your suggested actions and comments, but we expect conversations to follow the conventions of polite discourse.
Therefore, we will remove actions and comments that in our view:
- contain abusive, obscene, indecent or offensive language
- include defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful remarks or make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organizations
- constitute spam, promote services or products
- invade anyone's privacy or impersonates anyone
- encourage conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation anywhere in the world
- contain long embedded URLs, excessive links or code*
- identify any publicly-elected representative regardless of their political affiliation.
We don’t edit comments to remove objectionable content, so please ensure that your comment contains none of the above.
If a comment published is deemed inappropriate or reported by another user as inconsistent with this moderation policy, it will be removed. If you are concerned about inappropriate comments please contact email@example.com.