Accessibility of Delib software
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. This website is made up of:
- software that is designed and controlled by Delib, for example the overall structure and the look and feel of the pages
- content that has been added by the organisation running this site, for example most of the information, including words, pictures and documents.
Delib does not control the content added to this site, but does develop and test the software to support:
- zooming in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigating the website using just a keyboard
- navigating the website using speech recognition software
- listening to the website using a screen reader.
Content that has been added that is not fully accessible may be listed on this page as a non-conformity, or details may be given alongside the inaccessible content.
Delib is committed to making the software accessible.
Delib test the software against the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 AA standard. Improvements to the software are released regularly. Any changes made to the software as a part of that process are tested internally in advance of release for compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 level AA.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we're not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us.